We hope that you and your families are well.
We are very aware that currently, as a Year Six member, your child’s leavers experience is not going to be the same as in previous years. Please be reassured that we intend, if it is at all possible, to invite them back to Cranford Park Academy in the next academic year, when it is safe to do so, and have a disco and shirt-signing opportunity.
Excitingly, however, one thing will not change! Year Six yearbooks are available to order now through parent pay for £7.50. If you wish to purchase a yearbook, please ensure that payment is made by Monday 29th June.
We apologise for the short notice and limited time to pay. This is because the printers will need time to prepare the yearbooks to ensure they will be ready by the last week of term and we were not sure if organising the books would be possible. We should inform you that we require a minimum order of 30 copies, or our order will be cancelled.
We would like EVERY child to be included in the yearbook, regardless of whether or not you wish to purchase one.
Therefore, we need your help:
- Please could you send a selfie/head and shoulder photograph of your child to our school email: email@example.com. In the email subject, please write your child’s NAME and the class they are in. We ask that this photograph is sent in by Friday 26th June.
- There will be a message on Google Classroom, asking your child to answer 4 questions to go alongside their photograph in the yearbook. Please ask them to reply to our message. If your child is not able to access Google Classroom, please add this information to the email with the photograph you send in. We need your child to tell us:
- Describe myself in three words
- Best memory of CPA
- One skill I have learnt during lockdown
- Where I will be in 20 years time
We do hope that you will assist us in trying to make these books the best they can be for the children. The team have really missed teaching your child and have felt very proud of the resilience, effort and hard work many have shown during a time that none of us have ever experienced before. Thank you very much. Stay safe and well.
Mrs Lester and Mrs D’Souza (YTLs Year Six)