There have been some regulation changes in the Android app store affecting our app. The design and features of the app will not change, but we do have to move our app into a new location in the app stores in order to keep it working well.
Please follow these steps to upgrade your app:
- In Google Play download the Piota Schools app, click here to go directly to the download page.
- Type INSERT ACADEMY NAME into the search box. Our app will open.
- Go to the Settings page of the app and in the Channels section select the groups you would like to join to be notified about news, events, forms, letters, information etc.
- On the Homepage of the app, click on the padlock at top right to register yourself.
- Next time you open the app it should go straight to your school and remember the settings you have entered as above.
Note: the design and features of the new app should look the same, except that the app logo and notification headings will be in the identity of “Piota Schools”.