PMG are our official uniform suppliers. They are based at Unit 4, Swan Wharf Business Centre, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2RA. Orders can also be placed online from the PMG website.
We also hold regular, second hand uniform sales in school. Please keep an eye on our app for the next uniform sale date.
We expect the children to wear school uniform. We believe it creates a united image for the school and makes children look smart and ready to work.
- Grey trousers/Skirt/Shorts
- Cranford Park Navy Blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt/blouse
- Black shoes
- Grey tights/black, white or grey socks
- Navy blue or black hair accessories including hijabs
Platform/high heeled/backless shoes and plastic summer sandals are not acceptable. In a school environment such footwear can put the child at risk.
Children should not take part in P.E. lessons in their ordinary school clothes. For each lesson they will need:
- Royal blue Cranford Park T-Shirt
- Navy blue short
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms in cold weather
- White or black trainers or plimsolls
On P.E. days your child should come to school in their P.E. kit.
Children are not allowed jewellery apart from stud earrings. We have this rule for health and safety reasons.
However, children may wear items that are important to their religious faith (e.g. the Christian cross/crucifix necklace, the Sikh kara bracelet, etc.). If possible these items should be removed for P.E. lessons.