PMG our official uniform suppliers. They are based at Unit 4, Swan
Wharf Business Centre, Waterloo Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 2RA.
Orders can also be placed online from the PMG website.
expect the children to wear school uniform. We believe it creates a
united image for the school and makes children look smart and ready to
- Grey trousers or skirt
- Cranford Park Navy Blue sweatshirt/cardigan
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt/blouse
- Black shoes
- Grey tights/black, white or grey socks
- Navy blue or black hair accessories including hijabs
- Grey trousers/Shorts
- Cranford Park Navy Blue sweatshirt
- White polo shirt or plain white shirt
- Black shoes
- Black or grey socks
heeled/backless shoes and plastic summer sandals are not acceptable. In
a school environment such footwear can put the child at risk.
Children should not take part in P.E. lessons in their ordinary school clothes. For each lesson they will need:
- White Cranford Park T-shirt or plain white T-shirt
- Navy blue shorts
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms in cold weather
- White or black trainers or plimsolls
Children are not allowed jewellery apart from stud earrings. We have this rule for health and safety reasons.
children may wear items that are important to their religious faith
(e.g. the Christian cross/crucifix necklace, the Sikh kara bracelet,
etc.). If possible these items should be removed for P.E. lessons.